Brad Milburn is a multifamily real estate sales agent in San Diego, CA. Real estate investor and former Navy SEAL.
Let’s tune in to his story!
[00:01 - 09:33] Unlock Limitless Achievement Through Real Estate
- Fortune Cribs helps investors buy short-term rentals and select markets across the country for as little as 10% down with no cash on cash returns in the 20-30% range. Go to FortuneCribs.com and book your free consultation now!
- The importance of having good broker relationships in order to get the best deal
- The most attractive aspect of the industry - no limit to what you can achieve
- Brad gives tips on how to become an expert cold caller
[09:34 - 18:35] Practical Tips to Leverage in Deals
- The key is to get the person on the phone and try again
- Off-market offers could work if the seller was motivated by other reasons
- Considering investment goals to get the most out of the transaction
- Investors and brokers look at the size of the unit and not the number of units
- Essential questions to ask the seller - get into the details
[18:36 - 30:46] Keys to Networking and Better Relationships
- Want to know the best-kept secret when it comes to investing in single or multifamily flips? Hire an interior designer. Elevate your design, reconfigure your floor plans and develop functional spaces all to maximize your ROI. Just reach out to Melanie at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The pros and cons of off-market deals
- Familiarity with the buying process is key
[30:47 - 41:15] The Legacy Round
[41:16 - 42:30] Closing Segment
Connect with Brad on Linkedin. Check out his website! Shoot them an email at BRAD@THEBROWARGROUP.COM.
Thanks for listening to Multifamily by the Slice!
If you liked our show, please LEAVE A 5-STAR REVIEW, like, and subscribe!
🍕Thanks for listening! Please subscribe to the show and leave a 5 star review. We appreciate your support.