Jeff Davis is a real estate investor and entrepreneur who has raised money for deals, flipped properties, and is currently in sales. Jeff has experience with both LP investing and GP investing, and he recommends having a VA as a real estate investor.
Let’s tune in to his story!
[00:01 - 18:01] The Power of Virtual Assistants
- Fortune Cribs helps investors buy short-term rentals and select markets across the country for as little as 10% down with no cash on cash returns in the 20-30% range. Go to FortuneCribs.com and book your free consultation now!
- Being in the real estate industry for over 20 years
- Finding a good VA who helped create a game plan and structure the business
[18:02 - 28:21] Employing the Ultimate Call-to-Action for Investors
- Want to know the best-kept secret when it comes to investing in single or multifamily flips? Hire an interior designer. Elevate your design, reconfigure your floor plans and develop functional spaces all to maximize your ROI. Just reach out to Melanie at email@example.com.
- Acquiring a deal with an off-market price
- Educating investors about your goals and why you are investing in the particular syndication
- Constantly absorbing education for ourselves
[28:22 - 32:11] The Legacy Round
- Don’t believe that you need to start in single family
- Three terms - interest-only, NOI, and off-market
- Jeff’s recommendations:
[32:12 - 33:03] Closing Segment
Connect with Jeff on Linkedin. Check out his website! Shoot them an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thanks for listening to Multifamily by the Slice!
If you liked our show, please LEAVE A 5-STAR REVIEW, like, and subscribe!
Send in a voice message: https://anchor.fm/ikedre/message
🍕Thanks for listening! Please subscribe to the show and leave a 5 star review. We appreciate your support.