Today we are joined by Yosef Lee, Yosef is a Believer, Father, Lawyer, Multifamily Apartment Syndicator, and Investor, He started his journey of investing in a cash-flowing multifamily apartment as a tool to create passive income streams and achieve generational wealth through freedom & control of T/P/O (Time, Place, Occurrence).
Let’s tune in to his story!
[00:01 - 15:32] Staying Away from the Rat Race
● Fortune Cribs helps investors buy short-term rentals and select markets across the country for as little as 10% down with no cash-on-cash
returns in the 20-30% range. Go to FortuneCribs.comand book your free consultation now!
● Welcoming today’s guest, Yosef Lee!
● His first 43 Unit Multi-Family Apartment
[15:33 - 27:33] Constantly Finding direction In Achieving Goals.
● Religiously creating a to-do list for prioritization.
● The importance of research when investing and Networking.
[27:34 - 33:37] Forced Appreciation and Cash Out Real Estate Fund Intelligence
● Want to know the best-kept secret when it comes to investing in single or multifamily flips? Hire an interior designer. Elevate your design,
reconfigure your floor plans and develop functional spaces all to maximize your ROI. Just reach out to Melanie at firstname.lastname@example.org.
● Yosef’s first deal opens him to the concept of Forced Appreciation and Cash Out REFI
[33:38 - 38:07] Legacy Round
● One Slice of Wisdom:“No matter what, fall in love with the process, not with the results” – Yosef Lee
● Three Terms: Net Operating Income and Capitalization rate, Cash Out REFI
● Yosef’s Recommendations
○ MIH Mastermind Group
○ Rich Dad Poor Dad
○ Jake and Gino Syndication
○ Wheelbarrow Profits Thanks for listening to Multifamily by the Slice!
[38:08 - 39:20] Closing Segment
Connect with Yosef via yosefhlee.com, Facebook, and LinkedIn
If you liked our show, please LEAVE A 5-STAR REVIEW, like, and subscribe!
● Instagram: @ikeekeh_
● Website: www.rubiconcre.com
● Email: email@example.com
● Twitter: @ikeekeh
● LinkedIn: Ike Ekeh
● Instagram: @drmultifamily
● LinkedIn: Dre Evans
● Twitter: @drmultifamily
● Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
●Grab your copy of That’s My Property, a book on investing in Multifamily on Amazon
●San Diego Real Estate Investor Meetup Group
🍕Thanks for listening! Please subscribe to the show and leave a 5 star review. We appreciate your support.