Gordon Moss, a seasoned real estate investor with over 25 years of experience, now owns and manages a portfolio of properties and notes full-time. He's passionate about the real estate and note investment industry and has developed several creative techniques to prosper in any market. Gordon is also a published author and a frequent speaker and panelist at real estate and investment meetings.
[00:01 - 05:53] Opening Segment
- Gordon shares his creative financing strategies and battle-tested tactics for investing in California's secondary market
- Networking, patience, and old-school tactics are essential for success in real estate investing, according to Moss
[05:54 - 15:16] Real Estate Investing and Staying Motivated
- Gordon got started in real estate investing at a young age and was inspired by Robert Allen's book "Nothing Down."
- Gordon attended real estate meetups and seminars, even when he didn't understand all the jargon and concepts
[15:17 - 24:17] The Power of Options and Fundamental Strategies
- Fundamentals of investing in single-family houses: buy with an option, put in little money, and hold forever.
- Asymmetrical option allows leveraging a small amount of money to gain access to a larger deal.
[24:18 - 39:18] Closing Segment
- Use Gordon's Pyramid of Success, which includes being a long-term thinker, buying and holding quality assets, and having a sustainable approach to investing
- Find great mentors, have a big why, and adopt a wholesale mindset to become a bottom feeder in real estate and note investing
CONNECT WITH US:
- LinkedIn: Chi Nguyen
- Email: email@example.com
FIND US ON:
Amazon Music Audible
I Heart Radio
Multifamily by the Slice Podcast
“Find a great mentor and find out what you can do for them.”-Gordon Moss
--- Send in a voice message: https://podcasters.spotify.com/pod/show/dreikechi/message
🍕Thanks for listening! Please subscribe to the show and leave a 5 star review. We appreciate your support.