Today, we are joined by Rod Khleif, Rod is an entrepreneur, real estate investor, multiple business owner, author, mentor, and community philanthropist who is passionate about business, life, success, and giving back. As one of the country’s top real estate trainers, Rod has personally owned and managed over 2,000 properties. In today’s episode Rod Shares how he able to recover from a big loss during the recession, he also shares his insights on how to overcome fear of real estate and his tips on how to become a successful real estate investor. So, with no further ado let’s get into it.
[00:01 - 14:17] Rodl Introduces Himself
- Fortune Cribs helps investors buy short-term rentals and select markets across the country for as little as 10% down with no cash-on-cash returns in the 20-30% range. Go to FortuneCribs.com and book your free consultation now.
- Rod Khleif is a successful real estate investor and entrepreneur who has built over 20 businesses worth eight figures.
- During the 2008 recession, Rod lost a lot of money on his investments. However, he bounced back and now has a tiny hands foundation that helps 95,000 children.
- Rod shares how he recovered from losing 50 Million.
[14:18 - 31:52] Real Estate Investing: 10-Year Scenario Predicted
- How real estate is going to be a very profitable investment in the next few years, and that there will be opportunities for those who are willing to take action.
- Goal setting is important, and it's important to make sure that you and your significant other are aligned on what you want.
- Rod adds that in order to achieve success in Real Estate without losing your mind is by taking time to meditate as it helps you to keep your focus.
- Work with your strengths and not with your weaknesses.
- Want to know the best-kept secret when it comes to investing in single or multifamily flips? Hire an interior designer. Elevate your design, reconfigure your floor plans and develop functional spaces all to maximize your ROI. Just reach out to Melanie at firstname.lastname@example.org.
[31:52 - 42:14] Legacy Round
- Rod Shouts “Do it!”
- One Slice of Wisdom
- “Go bigger, faster.”
– Rod Khleif
- Defined terms: Passion
- Rod’s Recommendations
- Turning Pro by Steven Pressfield
- One Thing by Garry Keller and Jay Papasan
- Mircale Morning by Hal Elrod
- Best Ever Apartment Syndication Book
[42:14 - 43:48] Closing Segment
Connect with rod via https://www.rodindenver.com
Text Rod to 72345 and Remember to use the code “Rod Friend”
You may also check Rodslinks.com for more.
Thanks for listening to Multifamily by the Slice!
If you liked our show, please LEAVE A 5-STAR REVIEW, like, and subscribe!
CONNECT WITH US:
- Instagram: @ikeekeh_
- Website: www.rubiconcre.com
- Email: email@example.com
- Twitter: @ikeekeh
- LinkedIn: Ike Ekeh
- Instagram: @drmultifamily
- LinkedIn: Dre Evans
- Twitter: @drmultifamily
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website: drmultifamily.com
- Grab your copy of That’s My Property, a book on investing in Multifamily on Amazon
- San Diego Real Estate Investor Meetup Group
Send in a voice message: https://anchor.fm/ikedre/message
🍕Thanks for listening! Please subscribe to the show and leave a 5 star review. We appreciate your support.